Changes for Fall 2015
We’ve been updating our rules and procedures to make things easier and clearer for you, here’s a brief overview of our changes. Make sure to read over and explain the updated rules to your team.
- Default match time is now Saturday 5pm (time zone dependent on your division)
- Matches will default to this time, but you still have until Sunday 11:59pm PST to submit your match reports
- Updated Code of Conduct
- There is now a three tier system for violations of the Code of Conduct with examples of each type of violation. For more information please review the CoC.
- Text Messaging
- We’re piloting a text message system to send reminders about matches, score reports, and other important information to coordinators. We expect to send between 0-3 messages per week, and you can opt out at any time after we begin sending texts.
- QoL Changes for the rules that should provide more clarity.
- Spectators/streamers are allowed only with both team’s consent, HSL Staff may spectate/stream any match.
- Teams who allow observers or streamers understand that by doing so they waive their right to peruse claims of observer/stream cheating.
- Teams should not rely on the opposing team to invite them into a match
- Teams must both declare themselves ready before entering champion select